The Kenney Krewe was attacked by a bug! Sunday night all 5 of us were in some sort of sickness level. Katelyn was probably the best since she had it on Saturday. Angie, Emma, & Nicholas all were sick some time throughout the night. I had serious stomach pains but never got sick..I'll do anything to not get sick! So, everyone stayed home from work/school. Everyone is feeling better today, and Emma/Katelyn went back to school. Nicholas couldn't since he puked again yesterday and there's a 24hr rule to go back to school.
Fun times!
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Hope every one gets to feeling better quickly. None of the children were as talkative on Sunday afternoon as they usually are and beginning to feel bad may have been the reason. When I called Jessica on Sunday her family was under the weather too. You are all in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!