
Yesterday was also a pet replenishing day. Nicholas got some new fish for his fish tank, Katelyn got a few fish for her tank (she got a small desk type tank for her birthday) and Emma got a new hamster. The kids are off again today, but Angie & I have to go in to work. KTs gymnastics practices were cancelled Tuesday night and tonight. Emma is supposed to have volleyball practice tonight, but I'm betting that's cancelled too.
Last weekend Katelyn had a gymnastics meet up near DC and got 1st place on floor and 4th all-around. She was pretty happy about that!

1.jpg)
Fun.. fun..fun. We are getting snow now and are forecast 5" to 7". I've been working for The Crossing (new church location in Keokuk) as a volunteer carpenter for the last 3 weeks. It may turn into a part time position as their maintenance supervisor. That would be a good thing so please pray for God's will in this.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the snow. Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!