Katelyn's gymnastics meet from last weekend in VA Beach.
Volleyball tournament (Queen City Classic) in Charlotte, NC
And from Winter Jam in Norfolk last night!
The show was great! Saw 10 bands including Newsboys, Tenth Avenue North (the leader singer is on the railing in the picture), Thousand Foot Krutch, Lecrae, NewSong, Plumb and Colton Dixon (Emma's favorite)
Monday, February 17, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
.jpg)
3.jpg)
2.jpg)
Lots of fun and activities with the Kenney Krewe!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing the Kenney Krewe's busy life again! Great seeing the pictures of it all! A girl I work with saw that same concert and like
ReplyDeleteyou guys loved it!