Monday, February 17, 2014

Baby Teeth

Emma had to have two baby teeth (one each side of mouth) pulled today.  They weren't coming out on their own and were getting in the way of the permanent teeth.  Emma doesn't like the Dr. or the Dentist, so in setting the appointment up, Ang was smart and ordered gas to help her relax.  The dentist wasn't expecting much of a problem and told Ang he was pretty sure he could just "scare one out".  Well, not so much.  They did not want to come out and what was supposed to be a quick pull turned into a much longer surgical procedure to get them out.  Emma did great and is recovering well at home tonight.  She did skip volleyball practice as her mouth was hurting quite a bit earlier, plus I think her lip was still numb some.

1 comment:

  1. Tell Emma that she can kinda blame Gramps for her teeth problem. When I was about her age both of my eye teeth were still baby teeth and the permanent teeth were lodged crooked in the roof of my mouth. I too had to have surgery. I hope she recovers quickly and completely and gets right back to her activities.
    Gramps sure loves Emma and the rest of the Kenney Krewe too!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...