Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tic Tock

Time slips by so fast! My blog post time seems to keep being pushed to the side.

The kids are in standardized testing this week.  They have that in the morning and then regular classes in the afternoon.  I believe Friday is an early release day for them.  Emma had a volleyball tournament last weekend here in Hampton.  The girls have played better, but they were missing a few players, didn't play with a libero, and Emma was fighting a cold. All in all it was an okay showing...could have been better but could have been worse!  Katelyn has got her back hand spring on the beam!  Yep, you read that right...back hand spring on the beam!  All I can say is wow.

Emma's last regular season volleyball practice is tomorrow, and they finish the season with a 2-day tournament in Williamsburg this weekend.  Katelyn has a gymnastics showing this weekend too.

1 comment:

  1. Mr Cool. I asked him why he always seemed to be sitting next to the teacher or the coach in group pictures he said something about that's just the way it is. I think popularity has something to do with it. Please post or send us video of Katelyn's latest gymnastics move. Emma sounds a lot like her Mom with this cold. I hope all have done well with the testing.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...