The girls had a great 2-day tournament (1st weekend in May) and came home with some hardware!
Emma's volleyball season is done for the year...until summer stuff starts.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
1.jpg)
Congratulations to Emma and her teammates!! Gramps sure loves hearing about the children's successes!!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see some pictures of all the kids again and every time I do they look more and more grown up!! I agree with Gramps
ReplyDeletethat Emma is defiantly becoming a young lady! Very pretty! Looked like you had some good help with your deck - do they travel???
Please keep the updates and pictures coming on the blog! It is wonderful to be able to see you all and hear about your life!
Love and Hugs to All!