I spent the week in San Antonio on business this past week. I got home Friday late afternoon in time for the KenneyKrewe to pack up and go to a Tides game with some friends. The weather was perfect and the game was close the entire way with the Tides winning in the bottom of the 9th!
(The stands looks empty in the most of the pictures because I took the kids pictures after the game was over.)
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
4.jpg)
It was great to talk to the kids Sunday and it sounds like everyone is having a fun busy summer. Minor league baseball can sometimes be more fun than the big leagues and it is definitely less expensive to go to. I hope your travels for work this summer go well for you.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!