
Wow...hustle and bustle...you blink and it's over! We had a great Christmas with lots of activity in the Kenney house. Since I'm a "new" AF civilian with no leave time built up I had to work a half day on Christmas Eve. I got home and we all got ourselves ready and went to the Ferguson Center for church. We all went to the 3:00 service and then Ang & I volunteered at the 5:00 service. All together Waters Edge Church had about 4,200 people come celebrate Christmas at one of the 3 identical services! After church we stopped at Wendy's (crazy huh!) for some hamburgers...that's what everyone was craving. We came home and opened up our Christmas Eve tradition presents (PJs and movie). We got the kids in bed and eventually started wrapping presents. Around midnight the Christmas tree fell down! This was the 2nd time this year! I definitely need to get a bigger tree stand. I spent the next 45 minutes getting it back up and put back together. I think we were up till around 2:30 AM. At 7:00 AM sharp (the "not before" time we told the kids) the kids were at our bedside getting us up!
It was a great day, and we all got great goodies! Nicholas' favorite toy was the little cell phone in the picture above, Katelyn's was her Ipod Shuffle, and Emma...probably her DS games or books! We pray everyone had a great Christmas too!
No comments:
Post a Comment