Our Christmas tree fell over AGAIN this year. It happened to us 2 years ago too. I think the back branches were finally relaxing and dropping against the wall and pushed it over. It had been up a week before it fell. Lots of broken ball ornaments, but nothing too special broke. I got everything back on but it just doesn't look the same! Finally got the remaining Christmas decorations out today and put a few more lights outside.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Snow storm?
The news lies! They kept warning us how bad the storm was going to be...not here in Newport News. We are getting a little snow and sleet, but nothing like up in D.C. Maybe it will kick in over night while we're sleeping! It it going to be cold in the morning setting up outside at church though. Brrrr
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment