Saturday, December 5, 2009

Emma's Day

Emma got to pick the activities for today...she started with french toast for breakfast. From there we went to the roller rink! Yep, I think it's been 20 years since Angie or I have had roller skates on. Anyway one of the local rinks had a 12 and under only (with parents) skate going on, so we went there. Nicholas gave up after about 10 minutes! The girls kept at it...but struggled. Some of my "skills" came back...I guess all those hours at the rink in Galesburg paid off! This is a little grainy...but...

From here we went to the movies and saw Planet 51 at the Movie Tavern in Williamsburg. We came home for awhile and then we went out for Italian for supper! It was one full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...