Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday

The weekend is here! We're going to go see Despicable Me at the movies 1st thing today, as long as we can get the kids up and around to go early.

I went to the Dr. earlier in the week to get my foot looked at. It's been swollen, red, and painful since last Thu night. She gave me some drugs (worked pretty good) to help the pain/swelling. I was diagnosed with bursitis a year or so ago, but she's not convinced that what it is. Either that, gout, bad infection, or some sort of blood flow problem to the bone. I had some blood work done, but haven't heard back on results. It's the best it's felt in a week this AM, and the swelling is almost all gone, so hopefully it's going back to normal.

We went to the beach house over in Norfolk on Friday (I took the day off) and enjoyed a day/night of swimming and fun with the Donaldson's. We had a joint 4 yr/41 yr old birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...