Monday, July 19, 2010

Stuff

Emma went off to church camp this morning. This is her 2nd year going. She has a friend (Tyler) going too, so she should have a blast. A week with only 2 kids at home...hmm. Look at the big tour bus they're taking! (pic 2 - Emma's the one with the backpack on)


Moving on to my foot; I got my blood tests back and my uric acid was elevated. So it looks like I might be prone to gout! Geez luzee.

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa Kenney can relate to your problem with gout. He has experienced it many times. Perhaps you can thank him later for passing along that gene ; )

    Take care,
    Aunt Carol

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...