Saturday, July 10, 2010

VA Claim

Still nothing back on my disability rating. It's taking forever! My foot is reminding me that I claimed it...my toes are killing me (and a little swollen) and my heel is burning, and the entire foot is a different shade of purple than my other foot. I hope it doesn't last long. We were going to go to a farmer's market this morning but decided not to thanks to my foot.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember hearing about your foot but then as I get older I don't remember a lot of things so any way I hope you get to feeling better. i will have to remember to ask Angla what happened when I call you guys this weeked.

    Enjoyed brother Denny, Jason, Laura, Dillon, and Piper at my home over the 4th. Piper is an absolute hoot for a 2 year old. Still working on the house but getting much closer to being done. Then if I can just find a buyer.

    I agree fully with your post about our military and the sacrfices you guys make. Keep Tom Jr. in your prayers as he was deployed to Afganistan again.

    Love you guys.
    Gramps.

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...