Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Florida

Thanksgiving vacation is awesome so far.  The kids have enjoyed the pool, Nicholas caught a fish from the canal dock, we went out on Tim & Jan's boat and had a wonderful dolphin show right behind the boat, and lots of relaxing!  This week is going to go by too fast.



1st Fish

with Aunt Ashley


at Uncle Tim's & Aunt Jan's

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Jim is going to Florida with his buddies for a long weekend in December. My turn for a Florida trip doesn't come until late April :( But it does give me something to look forward to during the cold winter months. Have fun and soak up plenty of that warm sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun being had by all. WAY TO GO NICHOLAS!!!!!! First fish?? Jan and Tim's. I guess I didn't realize they lived in Florida so thought you were going to Archie's Mom's. East coast or Gulf? Cold and snow on the ground here on the island but suppose to warm for Thanksgiving. Enjoy yourselves as I know you are. Cool pics.

    Lova you.
    Gramps

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...