Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Camera

I bought a new toy yesterday...what do you think?





5 comments:

  1. I think your kids are cute no matter what camera you use! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the Kenney Kids are the cutest!! Pretty sweet too! They just live way too far away!! Hope to see lots more pictures in the mail now that we have this wonderful new camera!! HINT HINT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what kind of camera did you buy? I'm thinking about getting a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics of great kids...always so cute and lovable. Just as Gramy C says, "but to far away".

    I will look for more pictures attached to e-mails so that I can download them to the electronic picture frame you bought me a while back.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks KellyJo!

    Aunt Carol - I got a Rebel XS EOS SLR

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...