Wow, time flies. How can Emma be 11? It just doesn't seem possible. She's growing up...both as a young lady and in height! She'll pass Angie shortly!
Oh well, I guess I have to accept it huh? I still remember the little song I had for her:
My little Emma bean is so sweet
She's cuter than a lima bean
She's cuter than a pinto bean
My little Emma bean is so sweet
Happy Birthday Emma!
Thursday, December 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...

This is very sweet! Happy Birthday to Emma!
ReplyDeleteI do think that it would be more of shocker if she passed Troy in height though. :-) Sorry Angie! LOL
Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!!! I remember when you were that little bean with a blue flat rimmed hat. As cute as you could be.
ReplyDeleteLove you lots.
Gramps