Off I go to Vegas 1st thing in the morning. I have a 5:30am flight out of Norfolk, so it will be an early morning. Hope I get some zzzz's on the airplane. Two days of work in Vegas then returning on the red-eye Thursday night so I can be home Fri by noon.
Angie is the best wife a guy could ask for. She's pulling the slack of me being gone alot lately. Since Nicholas' T-ball clinic was canx on Sun due to rain, his 1st practice is Thursday night. Once again she's left to the task.
Love you honey
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment