![]() |
| swing and a miss! |
Sunday, March 13, 2011
T-ball
Nicholas finally had his 1st T-ball practice yesterday. The last two have been cancelled due to rain. He was pretty excited and did pretty good considering. He had a bit of trouble his 1st at bat attempt...hit the ball and then instead of running to 1st base he decided to go after the ball! Here are a couple pictures from my phone, so not very good quality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...




Sounds like he is in the learning stage, but I bet he learns quickly. I also understand that he isn't feeling to hot today. Must be cold season with the ups and downs in temperature and weather. Hope he gets to feeling better.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.