It is so nice to see a church get press. In the great Northwest (at least the most liberal parts of it) a church has to burn down to get mentioned. Sad but true. The real estate lady asked me if I was going to take down my pictures and references to Jesus for the pictures that were taken on Friday. I told her "NO WAY". She smiled and said "I'm required to ask but I'm glad you said no". That was refreshing.
It is so nice to see a church get press. In the great Northwest (at least the most liberal parts of it) a church has to burn down to get mentioned. Sad but true. The real estate lady asked me if I was going to take down my pictures and references to Jesus for the pictures that were taken on Friday. I told her "NO WAY". She smiled and said "I'm required to ask but I'm glad you said no". That was refreshing.
ReplyDelete