Friday morning, 0600. The time has finally come for....VACATION! Hopefully the family can get packed and loaded on the road by about noon today. Then off to Dad & Mary's to spend the night there. Nicholas is really excited but he can't quite figure out how we can stop at Grandpa & Grandma's if we're going to Disney. :)
I'll try to get some posts on here every couple of days with some pictures to go with. Pray for safe travels, good weather, and a great time!
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
I just know that everyone will have a great time and that God will Bless this vacation trip, with safety, travel mercies, good weather and great fun. Enjoy your family time and please keep the rest of us up to date as you can.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!!!