A special thank you to my Dad. Thanks for serving in a time when Vets weren't especially popular. Thanks to my Uncle Cory, one of the reasons why I joined the AF and served 22 years.
Friday, November 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...

Thank you to your Dad, your uncle, Angelie's cousin Tom Jr., you, most of your friends, my neighbor Rustin, many of my high school/ college buddies, some of who lost their lives in Nam, like my cousin Steve Cosgrove did, and to all who defend and serve. With out you we would be a 2nd rate country and unprotected.
ReplyDeleteMay God Bless each and every one of you.
Gramps
I agree Troy and also want to include Robert who also served during the very unpopular Nam war! We had a 11-11-11 party last night and gave a toast and a silent moment to all the Vets! We are a blessed nation!
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs To All
Mom