I'm TDY to Alamogordo, NM at Holloman AFB this week. I flew out Monday and was supposed to be leaving tomorrow. Well, that idea died today. Events went crazy and I have to stay thru some meetings tomorrow, the last one not until 4pm. So, there's no way I could make it to El Paso and catch a flight home. I now won't get home till Friday night.
My delay causes Angie and the kids issues with a basketball game, volleyball practice, and gymanstics scheduled tomorrow. Angie has to redo stuff to make it work as best as possible. Love you honey!
I guess Katelyn may have had a migraine on Tuesday night. Not good! Ang said her head hurt so bad she was crying. Our friend, Alecia, said to give her some caffeine, which Ang did, and I guess she was able to fall asleep. I sure hope this was a one time deal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Sounds like the busy lives of a successful family. I too hope that Katelyn's headache was a one time event. Never had a migraine myself though I believe Jessica and Paula both ocassionally have them. Have a safe trip home and enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!