We had a good weekend. Emma had a volleyball tournament in Williamsburg on Saturday. The team played much better then their last tournament. They beat every team, except one, at least once. The one bad thing of the day was my laptop dying! It has been acting funny for awhile and it took it's last go on Saturday.
Sunday was a day filled with house chores such as laundry and 1st of the year mowing and yard prep. Raked up the last of the winter mess, mowed, trimmed, put roundup on the weeds in the mulched area and driveway/sidewalks, and put some fertilizer down. Katelyn went with her neighbor friend to William & Mary college to watch the gymnastics team. She says she really enjoyed it and came back with a signed team poster.
I left VA early this morning and am in North Dakota for the week. 70 degrees here today!
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Busy weekend here too and that is why I didn't get you guys called. The folks that are leasing my home came for a visit, went to church with me, and did a mini tour of Bainbridge. Brian and Kendra are a wonderful couple, devote in their faith of Jesus, good prayer warriors, and loved my home and my church. I believe God has put the right people here for both me and they. Now I pray He will have them buy the place within the next year or so. Kendra felt that their children whould really like it here with all of the kids in my neighborhood. God is good!!
ReplyDeleteTravel save and I will talk to the Kenney Krewe soon!!!
Gramps sure loves you guys!!