A week away from the blog as I was in New Mexico, again. So, what's happened this past week:
- Katelyn was baptized last Sunday! You can watch a compilation video of the baptisms here: http://vimeo.com/37687469 and see Katelyn at about the 32 second mark
- After church we went for a celebration dinner...where else but Ruby Tuesday...Katelyn loves the salad bar!
- I left Monday for another trip out to Alamogordo, NM; had some good Mexican food but also got to experience a day of blowing sand. Almost felt like I was deployed again!
- Received news that Doug probably has a renter for his house in Bainbridge! Awesome!
- Sounds like Angie's kids at school are enjoying the new computer/library room we worked on last weekend...glad to hear our efforts paid off
- I flew home Friday with a cold/sinus infection I picked up Thursday. My ears didn't clear and I haven't been able to hear anything since...
- Angie's birthday was Friday! What a gift I brought for her...a sick husband! Love you honey. I'm a very lucky man to have you.
If you can find a truly good wife, she is worth more than precious gems! (Proverbs 31:10)
- Katelyn spent Friday night at her best friend's house, she was super excited since it's been quite a while since they've had a sleep over
- Emma had a volleyball tournament on Saturday. One of the teams they played was out of Williamsburg. This team was really good (went to Nationals last year) and put the smack down on our poor team. Our girls handled it well though and will hopefully use it as a good training experience. Our girls team is really young compared to some of the others so we are going to run into some lopsided play.
- We had some friends over last night. Angie & I were trying to teach them how to play a card game that we played with Grandma Jean & Mom when they were out here but we couldn't remember the rules. So I called Grandma! She laughed at me!
Sunday, March 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...

It has been a Blessed week starting with Katelyn's baptism on Sunday and ending with hearing on Saturday from Lt.Com. Henry that he and his family are leasing my home for at least the next 2 years. A military presence and a Christian family in my home. God is good. Now if He will bless me with work and a nice place to live back home 2012 will be off to a great start. Thank you all for your prayers.
ReplyDeleteAgain congratulations Katelyn. The video is way cool!!!!
Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!