Pollen is attacking! A yellow dust covers everything. After a day of rain yesterday, everything is covered again today. The inside of my truck is even covered! Yuck
Nicholas lost his 2 front teeth today at school! He's pretty excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight. He kept showing me how he can put his tongue between his teeth now.
We had a busy and fun day on Sunday. Katelyn had a gymnastic meet 1st thing in the morning. After it was over (just after lunch) we all went to the movies and saw Lorax. It was pretty good, and Emma is quoting Dr Seuss all the time now. After the movie we went to Olive Garden for an early dinner. After about an hour at home we went to church. Amazing movement in WEC...raised over $1.1M in one time donations and year long commitments. They are opening their 3rd campus this fall.
Katelyn fell off her stool at the counter tonight! They are counter height vs. Bar height so she has to sit on her knees. She was moving around and "bam!" off she fell on the floor. She was fine, just a few tears from embarrassment I think. I guess we should get new stools one of these days.
Monday, March 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Sounds like a great weekend even with the pollen. It is the same here and my throat, nose and eyes all tell me the alergy season has arrived. To bad about Katelyn though I am glad she didn't get hurt. Can Nicholas whistle through the opening in his teeth? You will have to get him to try. Quoting Dr. Seuss. Humm.. Emma, I don't recall ever doing that.
ReplyDeleteNew Life opens it's 5th campus in Kitsap County on Easter Sunday. Congrats to WEC on planning to open yet another campus and raising all that money. It is pretty amazing what God's Church can do when they follow His lead.
Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!