Friday, July 27, 2012

Midnight Swimming

Well, maybe not midnight but Katelyn & Nicholas did a little swimming in the dark last night.  They had a good time.  We also have a small floating light that you can see on the back side of the pool.  I imagine the kids will be in the pool again today...heat index  at 5:30am is already in the 90s!  It's supposed to be about 99 with heat index up to 110.

2 comments:

  1. Looks very fun to me! Wish I could jump in with you guys! Next time I come to visit let's do that! Love and Hugs to all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pool has been a great investment and as Grammy C says, looks like a lot of fun on a warm evening. I've enjoyed my moments in it and look forward to many more.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...