I'm back after a week in San Antonio. The weather was warm and the flights went fine, but it's good to be home. I get to enjoy a long weekend before I head out again. I'll spend next week in Vegas...well actually a place in the desert outside of Vegas.
Katelyn's new drum set got here yesterday...now we just have to get them together and set up. She's pretty excited. Haven't decided if they can fit in her room or if we'll make a place in the garage for them.
Presidential election over! I'm happy the flyers and phone calls will stop flooding our house. Now it's time for them to get the "fiscal cliff" fixed so I can stop worrying about a potential civilian furlow or cuts!
Friday, November 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Welcome home even if it is just for a few days. I look forward to hearing the Kenney Krewe jaming out Christian music and will be one of many to purchase there 1st CD. Nicholas's bass should arrive at your house today and I will get the amp and speakers there ASAP. The garage was always a good place for the many bands I was in to practice.
ReplyDeleteI too am glad this election is over. Now if the stuborn in congress we keep seeming to elect will reach across the ile to each other and get some things accomplished the country will be much better for it, both Republican and Democrat.
Gramps sure loves the kenney Krewe!!