Katelyn had her 1st gymnastics meet of the year in Williamsburg. She was pretty stressed out the night before and had some nerves going on her 1st apparatus - the beam. She recovered nicely though and ended up with scores high enough to qualify for sectionals! She was super happy the rest of the day. Here she is as we're about ready to walk out the door.
Doug sent Nicholas his old bass and it got here this weekend too. He's pretty excited, but the thing is about as tall as he is! He can sit down and lay it in his lap to pluck at it though.
I'm off to Vegas tomorrow. Too bad I don't like Vegas...that would make my trips there more enjoyable!

I still can't wait to hear the kenney Krewe's 1st CD and see them in concert ata church or hall somewhere some day. I knew the bass would be to big right now but he can grow into it quickly. Music is much easier to learn the younger you are.
ReplyDeletegramps sure loves the kenney krewe!!!!