Another activity filled week has passed us by. Some events from the week:
- Katelyn fell off the bars at gymnastics doing a fly away; fell on her neck. Shes' fine but it rattled her pretty good...hopefully it won't take her long to regain her confidence
- Nicholas slept walked last night! Katelyn used to but hasn't in awhile..hopefully she's outgrown it
- A day in the high 80s last week and high 40s predicted for tonight...crazy
- The kids Spring Fling was Thursday night. You can watch videos of their performances here http://youtu.be/u3t56mIhasI and here http://youtu.be/uE4wUuIlMfc and here http://youtu.be/kiTiTy-m9zs and here http://youtu.be/wLMuGutjVAo and here http://youtu.be/HxPkmVl7qzs
We're going to do some chores today and then have some Kenney family movie time tonight. Tomorrow will be church/volunteer and then drive down to see Dad/Mary. Back Monday for community group and to get ready for work/school on Tuesday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
The talent that the Kenney Krewe and their classmates have never ceases to amaze me. What fun. I hope the new school does lots of fun skits and gives everyone a chance to partisipate. Enjoy your weekend. It is cold and raining here and has done so pretty much all weekend.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!