The weekend is once again here! It's almost noon and nobody in the house is out of PJs yet! Nice!
We had our new HVAC system installed this week. So much $$ for something not very exciting, but I guess in the middle of August when the house is nice and cool I'll feel differently.
Nicholas got out the bass this week and had some fun with it. Thanks to Gramps for the bass.
The girls had their last soccer game of the season on Thursday. They play well, but neither is super excited about the sport and I think are both happy the season is over. KT got "recruited" by a local soccer club to come to tryouts. She emphatically told Angie & I no!
School is almost over...2 1/2 more weeks of school until summer vacation.
Angie & I had an "interview" with the potential new grammar school (for KT and Nik) this week. I think the school will be a good fit for our kids and our family. We still have to do one at the upper school and Emma has to take some placement tests as well.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...


It nice to hear about relaxed weekends rather than rushing to get everyone different places. As I mentioned on facebook I need to get Nicholas the speaker cabinet and amp though both are buried in storage right now. The air conditioner will pay for itself in comfort in no time and as I look for a new home here anything without central air isn't even considered. Emma may get placed in advanced classes or get to skip a grade as sharpe as she is!! They all seem excited about the change.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!