September is here! Wow, summer has gone by fast. We've enjoyed the past couple days. Emma had volleyball pictures on Friday and my Mom came in to town for the weekend. She was able to see the grammar school and go inside the upper school with a tour from Emma.
We went to Yorktown Pub for lunch yesterday, stopped at the Farmer's Market (as they were closing up shop) and got some bread things, and then ended the day with a cook-out and games over at a friend's house. Somewhere in there Katelyn & Nicholas were able to bake some cupcakes with Gramy C too.
Two more days to enjoy of the long weekend...looks like rain may be with us though. :( Hope everyone else is having a great weekend!
Sunday, September 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment