Another busy week and weekend in the KenneyKrewe house. Emma had some volleyball games, Katelyn had gymnastics practices, and all of us had Group once or twice during the week. Emma went to volleyball try outs and Katelyn was in a parade with gymnastics on Saturday. Katelyn also had a National Gymnastics Day routine at her gym on Saturday.
Angie & I (and Emma) stressed out all weekend trying to decide where Emma was going to play club volleyball. She was lucky and had offers from 2 clubs. In the end, we stayed in the same club. We've had a great experience in this club over the past couple years, have met some great families, plus God has a place in the club through some of the families, coaches and the director.
Angie & I had parent/teacher conferences on Friday. Nothing but great words for all 3 kids from all their teachers! Makes a Dad proud. Tougher school, but so far all 3 are still carrying As across the board.
Angie was sick earlier in the week, and then she passed it on to me somewhere in the middle. Several of us are still dealing with runny noses, some cough, and a little ickiness.
I started emptying the pool this weekend. We're thinking this may have been the last year it stays up. It's held up great, but definitely showing it's age in some of the metal braces and around the bottom edge. Plus, we weren't able to enjoy it as much this year with Angie working in the summer now. The constant shade it gets doesn't help it to stay warm either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Sounds like a great week and weekend aside from the not feeling to well. At least that wasn't a flu type sickness. Good news about everyone's grades though I couldn't imagine why there would be any other result. The pool is a favorite gathering place in the summer when Gramps comes for a visit though hanging out at the beach was a lot of fun too. Have a great and blessed week.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!
Sounds like a great week and weekend aside from the not feeling to well. At least that wasn't a flu type sickness. Good news about everyone's grades though I couldn't imagine why there would be any other result. The pool is a favorite gathering place in the summer when Gramps comes for a visit though hanging out at the beach was a lot of fun too. Have a great and blessed week.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!