Forecast had high 60s for overnight temp and lower humidity...so Nick & I decided to go camping. It was sort of a last minute deal...I got home from work and we quickly packed stuff up in the truck to head out.
I missed a great photo opportunity it sounds like though. On my way home, Nick was getting the wheelbarrow (to haul some firewood to truck) and was using a broom to sweep out spiderwebs. The broom handle hit one of the solar lights on the shed and wasps came flying out of it. He said he dropped everything and ran to the house! All i can picture in my head is the scene from Home Alone when Kevin is running crazy
We made it to the campground and managed to get our new tent up just before dark. It took us awhile since this was the 1st time we've used it. It's nice and gives us lots of room inside!
No fire and no smores (we were too hot & tired), but we had the chocolate bar for dessert! We took showers in the campground showers to clean up for the evening. It was a great evening in the tent and was nice sleeping weather.
Saturday, September 22, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
We were able to get to our favorite pumpkin patch this year. Picked some great pumpkin varieties, had the awesome pumpkin ice cream, and en...
-
I found this today while going thru some tubs that had some of Emma's "treasures" in it. I find this amazing! This is word for...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...



No comments:
Post a Comment