Florence juked us and decided she didn't want to visit Virginia but instead went south to NC-SC. We've had some sprinkles and some breeze but otherwise it's been pretty quite here. I'm thankful our preparation was for not especially as I see the flooding and destruction in the Carolina's.
The kids have been off all week (minus Monday - except Nick stayed home sick on Monday), so hopefully they don't have too many snow days this year or their school year will likely be extended!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
We were able to get to our favorite pumpkin patch this year. Picked some great pumpkin varieties, had the awesome pumpkin ice cream, and en...
-
I found this today while going thru some tubs that had some of Emma's "treasures" in it. I find this amazing! This is word for...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
No comments:
Post a Comment