Sunday, September 9, 2018

Weekend Over?

I'm not sure where it went, but the weekend is almost over.  A little bit of sickness attempting to make it's way into the house...KT is stuffy and not feeling the best and Ang hasn't felt the best either.  Hoping it goes away fast!

We've (well mostly Ang) have been repainting the dining room this weekend.  Will probably lead us into repainting rest of downstairs.

Looks like we may have a hurricane coming this way...yuck!  The news on it keeps getting worse and worse.  I got the generator out of shed and got it running. got the gas cans filled up, a new propane tank for the grill, dog food, and got a little bit of can food.  Here's hoping it was all for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...