We had a nice extended weekend with Doug (Gramps). He came in Thu and left Tues. We managed to go to Yorktown to the farmers market, the Victory Center, and the Battlefield. We also went to Jamestown for a day. Plus we spent a day getting Angie's classroom painted and ready for school next week. The kids had a great time with their Gramps and we all ate WAY too much. I also had him help me put a couple pieces of my siding back up on the house. Just in time for the incoming hurricane!
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
Thank you for the wonderful fun time. It was great to get to hang out with everyone, help you and Angela, and just enjoy time with family. Yes we did eat to much.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.
Gramps