Thursday, September 30, 2010

Soaked

So we've had a pretty dry summer and I think I've mowed the yard about 5 times.  I was commenting how we needed some rain to perk things up.  Well, I guess I need to be more specific.  It's been raining since Sunday night, and quite the deluge today!  Our backyard is a lake and the pool is overflowing.

You see some crazy stuff when it's raining; here's what I saw on the way home:

     - cars without lights on (really people, it's dark and raining cats and dogs and your invisible!)
     - cars driving 5 mph
     - cars driving 75 mph
     - a man with his arm out the window like it was a nice sunny day
     - a convertible with a ripped top but with a nice throw rug to cover it up (a nice flowery one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...