Monday, September 6, 2010
Labor Day weekend
The last official weekend of summer is over. :( Ang & the kids all start school tomorrow...it should be interesting in the morning for Angie getting everybody up. We had a busy weekend. Met some old friends (who were visiting Williamsburg) for dinner Friday and then we went over to another friends house for a nice evening of games and wine. Saturday was a busy day of watching Iowa WIN, and then we went over to some friends for dinner and more games! Sunday was nice and we enjoyed a whole row with friends at church, then we had a nice lunch at Chili's. Today we went to Colonial Williamsburg for several hours. Then a mad rush tonight getting things in order for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment