So Angie got stung by a wasp on Wednesday and she still has nice red patch on her arm! It was big (and square!) and red for several days, but seems to be getting better. She took a non-drowsy sudafed thing today and she was out! Sudafed always puts her right to sleep.
We went and saw Bill Engvall Friday night at the Ferguson center. We had a good time. The lady sitting next to Angie never cracked a smile or a laugh and moaned to her husband about where they were sitting! So sad...how can you go and not have a good time?
Katelyn was in the Denbigh Day parade on Sat morning and then had a show at her gym that afternoon. Nicholas and I went to the commissary and got some much needed grocery shopping done. The girls then spent the night over with the neighbor girls. I managed to get the logs I had in the back yard cut up in to fireplace size logs. Thanks Dad for letting me borrow the chainsaw!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
No comments:
Post a Comment