Friday, January 7, 2011

Gobbledegook

Lots of random thoughts, but nothing specific...

1) a great funny video from our lead pastor during our Christmas Eve service

not the expected huh?

2) One of my favorite bands right now is Disciple.  I was listening to it (on the loud side) the other day in the truck when Emma was riding with me.  She looked at me and asked if it was one of my "weird hard rock christian bands"!  :)  I changed it out and put on Silverline. An awesome experience of joyful singing with my daughter...


3) The kids had their Christmas program at school today...a bit delayed thanks to the 12" of snow we had when it was suppose to happen.  Not quite the same experience as normal, but they still did great!



3 comments:

  1. Great skit by your pastor. I hope to have several more opportunities to hear him speak and see him again. I listen to him over the net on ocassion. He's a hoot. Not fimiliar with Disciple but do know Silverline. I'll have to look them up on Rhapsody.
    Great pictures of the kids. I will download them to my revolving picture frame. Sure glad you guys sent me that. It is hanging on the wall near the entry to the kitchen and changes the picture about once every 5 seconds. Way cool.
    Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Emma. After checking on Rhapsody, Silverline is much better to listen to than Disciple. To much "mosch pit" for me but to each his own as long as it brings young people to Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I have to take your CD back now :)

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...