I don't post on the blog very often, but I am this evening for three reasons:
1. I warned him before I left for my Cooking for Life meeting. I even asked Nicholas if he felt like he was going to throw up. Why? Because a mother just knows these things.
2. I think he's gotten off pretty lucky considering this is child #3 and we have been doing this for 11 years and he's only just now discovered that human hands are not nearly big enough to catch all of the puke that comes out of a child's stomach. Why? Because a mother just does those things.
3. I think my children are blessed to have a father like him and I'm blessed to have a husband like him. One that automatically stuck out his hands to try the catch and didn't call me in the middle of my meeting and demand I return home to clean up puke. Why? Because this mother appreciates these things.
Thursday, January 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
He's definately a keeper and some one this father-in-law has always thought well of. Hope Nicholas is feeling better as I heard that you have a big weekend planned with Katelyn and family.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys.