Monday, May 9, 2011

State

We spent the weekend in Danville, VA for Katelyn's state gymnastics meet.  She did great!  Received her best score on 3 events!  Struggled a bit on the 4th (usually one of her best), but in the end her best overall score ever!
A few pictures of the star...


Her best friend (pink shirt, multi color pants) is watching her in background.  Look hard in the stands & you'll find us.

3 comments:

  1. WOW! WOW! WOW! Katelyn you looked so good and you did so good! Congratulations! Sure wish I could of been there to watch you perform but am so thankful for these pictures! You are my "Star" Love you and miss you bunches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Katelyn!!!!!! We all new you would do very well and congrats on your best score ever!!! Like Gramy C said, I too wish I could have been there to see you and some day I will. Thanks Troy for the great pics. I will have to look more to see if I can find you guys.

    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I think I found you. You and Angela are in the upper left hand corner behind the lady in orange. You have the video camera up taking pictures. Emma is sitting a couple of rows down with a friend. Emma is wearing green. Can't find Nicholas though. Did he decide he wanted to stay at the motel and swim?

    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...