Monday, May 16, 2011
Walmart Accident
Shopping cart gone wild! Nicholas was reaching for the shopping cart at the same time I was and when I pulled it to me it went over a bump causing it to teeter to one side and smash him in the face! He had a nice big shiner under his eye...even had a mark from the bolt on the cart! He cried pretty loud for a couple minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...

Ouch!! That had to hurt, and there is certainly nothing wrong with sheading a few tears with a yelp or two thrown in when you are hurting. The good thing is that the Lord has made our bodies to heal quickly when we are young as He knew that accidents would happen.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!
Just goes to show you that going to Walmart can be dangerous! Made me hurt just seeing that bad boo boo!! Poor little guy! Probably needs tp shop in Molne - much safer here and would have Gramy C to watch over him!!
ReplyDelete