A beautiful weekend so far...awesome weather and lots of laughter. Katelyn spent the night at Jordan's (gymnastics friend) Friday night after gymnastics. We had friends over Friday night and enjoyed some wine, food, and Setttlers (board game)! We were able to sit outside on the patio for awhile too...nice weather!
Yesterday I fought a bad back off & on all day (not feeling 100%) today either, but we still had a great day. Emma had piano lessons here at the house; she really enjoys her new teacher. He's really good and is using both a classical (by the book) and by the ear type of instruction. She's actually started writing her own song too! I managed to go to Lowe's in the morning for a few things and then hit a few yard sales in our housing area (community yard sale day). Found a dart board and Emma a new bike! We went out with some other friends last night and had a great time! Laughed HARD.
Thinking about going to Colonial Williamsburg today, depending on how my back feels.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
I read Angela's comments on Facebook and it sounds like a great weekend was had by all. Good weekend for me too. Missed hooking up on Skype to see the kids but maybe some evening this week that can happen.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!