Spring break is over and the past week we all went back to school and to work. I had a conference that had me working about 12 hours each day. The kids all had their sports practices again (volleyball & gymnastics). Plus Nicholas started his gymnastics again this week. Angie had a Cooking For Life meeting one night and we had CG on Tuesday. Busy week!
The weather was nice yesterday and Angie & I were able to take some time and actually sit out on the back deck and relax, talk, and have a drink together. We were going to go out for dinner, but decided to just stay home and enjoy. I fixed some salmon on the grill that everyone loved. The kids won't eat fish sticks, but usually love the real fish on the grill!
Sunday, April 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
I'm thinking that the menu at the Kenney house sounds pretty good! Maybe we should come over this weekend and try it out!! Would sure be nice to see you all and and share a little bread and wine!!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are all so good and so fun to see the kids having such a good time! The Kenney family is a very special one and I love you all!!