Thursday, April 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Camping Trip
Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend. We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg. The weather was nice and co...
-
I was reviewing the KenneyKrewe blog stats and it's had 6 views from Russia. From Russia? Do we have secret family there I'm unaw...
-
The 1st day back to school was Tuesday. I think all the kids were ready to start up again after a long summer break. A little TV before...
-
The KenneyKrewe has some bragging rights for the month of January. - Katelyn was the gymnast of the month! Here she is on her new lime gre...
So fun!! Is he planning to name all of them like with Fred and Beethoven?
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!
His Dad was a big "fish" keeper! There were some fun times when we looked into the tank and lots of fish babies were swimming around - Surprise!!! Then there were the sad times when some of them got too hot upstairs and croaked from the heat!! This will be a interesting hobby adventure for all of you!! Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete