Angie and the kids are on spring break! I'm going to try to take a couple days off to enjoy with them. Maybe Ang & I can get the garage cleaned out after the winter pile up syndrome.
Emma had a volleyball tournament in Richmond yesterday. So the KenneyKrewe was there all day, with a stop at Steak & Shake for dinner on the way home. We don't have one here in Newport News and the one in Richmond is the closest we know of. However, I think they've lost our business. This is the 2nd time we've been there after a Richmond tournament and each time the service/speed has been pretty bad.
 |
| Celebration! |
 |
| serious business |
 |
| who's shoe? (KT) |
It was nice to visit with the kids Sunday though I didn't hear any thing about April Fools Jokes being pulled. Sounds like the week is going to be full of fun activities. Cleaned out my own garage last Monday and now it is filling up with packed moving boxes. I am so looking forward to going home. Good games Emma. Cool shoes KT.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!!