Saturday, April 21, 2012

Saturday

Emma had a volleyball tournament in Richmond today.  Angie went but Katelyn, Nicholas and I stayed here.  Emma's team made the semi-finals but wasn't able to pull a win.  Another tournament next weekend in Williamsburg.

KT, Nik and I went to some garage sales this morning...it was our housing complex spring yard sale day.  We went to a dozen or more but only ended up getting a couple matchbox cars for Nicholas.  We also dropped some stuff off at Goodwill, dropped some cans off at the recycle for $ place, dropped some stuff off at the dump, picked up a couple bags of compost for the garden, and got some flowers/veggies to plant.  We came home and worked in the yard most of the afternoon.
Emma's off with the neighbors to a local high school watching a play.  South Pacific I think.

It's been a full day...should be some snoring tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the usual busy Kenney Family weekend. Planted the rest of my veggie garden today for the Henry family to enjoy. Trying to make it as much their home as possible before I leave in hopes that they will fall in love with this home and God will lead them to buy the place.
    Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...