Congratulations Nicholas! You are Big Stuff and pretty handsome too! Just think 12 more years and he will be graduating from high school! Time keeps going faster and faster it seems! I kinda hate to see the kids all growing up but it's also interesting to see them changing into their own unique personalities. You and Angie are doing a very good job! I am so proud of all of you! Love & Hugs, Gramy C
I agree with Gramy C. You guys are doing a great job and we are watching the kids grow up way to fast as time goes on. Got settled in to my studio appartment for the next few months so finally got enternet back up. Hope to be back in Illinois by the fall. Gramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!
Congratulations Nicholas! You are Big Stuff and pretty handsome too!
ReplyDeleteJust think 12 more years and he will be graduating from high school!
Time keeps going faster and faster it seems! I kinda hate to see the
kids all growing up but it's also interesting to see them changing into
their own unique personalities. You and Angie are doing a very good
job! I am so proud of all of you!
Love & Hugs,
Gramy C
I agree with Gramy C. You guys are doing a great job and we are watching the kids grow up way to fast as time goes on. Got settled in to my studio appartment for the next few months so finally got enternet back up. Hope to be back in Illinois by the fall.
ReplyDeleteGramps sure loves the Kenney Krewe!!!