Saturday, June 2, 2012

Please Daddy...

This is what I got today to open the pool so they could swim...

1 comment:

  1. It would be hard to resist those big sad eyes and lower lips!! Will that work for your Mom when she wants you to come back and visit her more?? I can't be complaining since in 2 weeks you will all be here!!
    Yip-ee!!
    Those weather pics were really beautiful except they looked too close and very dangerous! Glad that they did not give you guys any real problems! Sometimes I think you missed your calling... you should of
    been a writer as well as you write in this blog and your pictures are great!
    I wish I only had 5 more days of work left but I am thankful to have a job and to be healthy to be able to work so off to work I go tomorrow !! Life is Good and will be wonderful when I get to see all of you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Camping Trip

Nick & I got a camping trip in last weekend.  We went to Chickahominy Riverfront park over by Williamsburg.  The weather was nice and co...